Applying Safety Critical Best-Practices to Every Day Code
December 13th, 2016 – KANATA, ON, CANADA
The seminar will be held in Kanata, ON (next to Ottawa) on Tuesday December 13th, 2016 with the following topics:
- Automatic Proofreading of English and French Requirements Writing requirements is hard. Get them wrong and you have confused developers complaining loudly. We’ll show how to get them right the first time.
- The Economics of Safety-Critical Development Patterns for Commercial-Grade Code by Chris Hobbs, QNX Software Systems, author of Embedded Software Development for Safety-Critical Systems (CRC Press).
- Automating the Code Review Process while also better documenting architecture and change.
- Data Science Strategies for Software Quality Evaluation and Development Resource Allocation: An Introduction by Jen Schellinck, Ph.D., from Sysabee and Patrick Boily, Ph.D., from Idlewyld Analytics and Consulting Service.
- Using Mathematical Model to address the complexity of Software Design. How to use formal modelling to verify your design for Event Driven State Machines. Introducing a developer friendly approach to formal verification
Please Register by sending an email to [email protected]. As soon as we have processed your information, we will contact you with more details. The Event will be happening in Kanata, Ontario, Canada.