Emenda is pleased to announce v1.1 of our popular Klocwork plugin for Qt Creator!
This latest update contains numerous bug fixes and improvements that aim to enhance the usability of Klocwork and make it that much easier to accurately scan your code for defects in Qt Creator.
Detailed information can be found on our change log here.
- Perform “on-the-fly” (instant) analyses of your code within Qt Creator
- Supports multiple Klocwork versions (v9.6, v10.x, v11.x, v12.x, v2018.x)
- Uses existing Klocwork installations and licenses
- Synchronise your local Klocwork project with a Klocwork server project
- Change Klocwork issue statuses
- Filter Klocwork issues by status
- Show only local Klocwork issues
- Show Klocwork issues only present in the currently opened file
- Utilise custom kwcheck commands for personalised analyses
Download, Installation Help & Plugin Documentation
A big thank you to our existing users for their ideas on how the plugin could be improved. We are always open to feedback and feature requests, which you can send to the Emenda Support team. You are equally welcome to contribute to the project yourself!