Emenda are happy to announce Klocwork Plugin Support for QT Creator!
Klocwork & QT Creator
Here at Emenda, our goal is to help our customers delivery better quality code and faster, and for a decade we have been working together with Klocwork to help our customers do just that. A big part of our success with this is down to both Emenda and Klocwork’s focus on adaptability; we want Klocwork to mould to your workflow, not the other way around.
Currently, Klocwork already provides plugins for popular IDEs such as Visual Studio, Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA, and offers a powerful standalone IDE Klocwork Desktop in the case your developers use lesser known IDEs. These plugins provide your IDE with automatic, « on-the-fly » Klocwork analysis of your code while your developers are writing. By automatic we mean: no tests need to be written and no manual input is required – Klocwork simply ‘looks’ at your code and provides feedback. What kind of feedback? Learn more here.
- Perform « on-the-fly » (instant) analyses of your code within Qt Creator using the Klocwork static code analyser.
- Supports multiple Klocwork versions (v9.6, v10.x, v11.x, v12.x).
- Uses existing Klocwork installations and licenses.
- Synchronise your local Klocwork project with a Klocwork server project.
- Change Klocwork issue status’.
- Filter Klocwork issues by status.
- Show only local Klocwork issues.
- Show Klocwork issues only present in the currently opened file.
- Utilise custom kwcheck commands for personalised analyses (new).
Download, Installation Help & Plugin Documentation
Full help documentation, including base requirements, installation instructions, and effective usage, has been made available on our website, and you can find a direct link here.