Emenda are happy to announce Klocwork Plugin Support for QT Creator!
Klocwork & QT Creator
Here at Emenda, our goal is to help our customers delivery better quality code and faster, and for a decade we have been working together with Klocwork to help our customers do just that. A big part of our success with this is down to both Emenda and Klocwork’s focus on adaptability; we want Klocwork to mould to your workflow, not the other way around.
Currently, Klocwork already provides plugins for popular IDEs such as Visual Studio, Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA, and offers a powerful standalone IDE Klocwork Desktop in the case your developers use lesser known IDEs. These plugins provide your IDE with automatic, « on-the-fly » Klocwork analysis of your code while your developers are writing. By automatic we mean: no tests need to be written and no manual input is required – Klocwork simply ‘looks’ at your code and provides feedback. What kind of feedback? Learn more here.
- Perform « on-the-fly » (instant) analyses of your code within Qt Creator using the Klocwork static code analyser.
- Supports multiple Klocwork versions (v9.6, v10.x, v11.x, v12.x).
- Uses existing Klocwork installations and licenses.
- Synchronise your local Klocwork project with a Klocwork server project.
- Change Klocwork issue status’.
- Filter Klocwork issues by status.
- Show only local Klocwork issues.
- Show Klocwork issues only present in the currently opened file.
- Utilise custom kwcheck commands for personalised analyses (new).
Download, Installation Help & Plugin Documentation
Full help documentation including installation instructions, base requirements and effective usage will be made available on our website shortly. In the meantime, please use the below contact form to request the plugin from the Emenda Team.